Monday 12 March 2012

Welcome to the New Designers.

Hello Everyone,  Well We were overwhelmed with entries into our Design Team Call. WOW so many talented folks to choose from, I would have had everyone but then it would have been one HUGE DT!!! So we have decided on the following 5!!! They are all great crafters, Pop Over to their blogs and see what great cards they do.

Welcome to the Team Girls.


 Hi, My name is Maureen, although everybody calls me Mau... I am so thrilled to be chosen as part of this Fab team of girls, I never imaged in a million years that I would be writing this today. I must come down to earth soon,  I know its going to be a house of fun and good friendships, Thanks girls for having me on board xx
 I started Cardcraft in approx 2006/7.
I have crafted all my life, Did sewing in a big way, and did all the country shows for years. Then onto Sugarcraft/wedding cakes, which lasted 25yrs, specializing in Sugar flowers.
Now I am well and truly addicted to Cardmaking, I don't do anything by half.....lol
I love Stamping and adore pretty papers so I will never have any money  :(
Hugs Mau XX


I am Claire, soon to be married to my wonderful Fiance Mark and have 2 children, Matt 17, Megs 12 and a Step Daughter, Danielle who is 15.  I work pretty much full time (not by choice, my plan is to go back part-time a s a p) and love to craft in my spare time, what’s left of it!  I have been crafting now for over 7 years and absolutely love it.  I love to dabble in most crafts, but card making is my main addiction.  I love to scrapbook when time allows and making things a little out of the box.  I find crafting really relaxing and have made many lovely friends through the crafting and blogging networks.  I am so chuffed to have been asked to be a DT member for MAWTT and am really looking forward to working with all the lovely gals.



Hi, I am Leesa aka The Navy Wife, I am 32 years old and  live in Perth, Australia.  I have a passion for crafting and I love card making and sewing.  I would not say I have a preferred style as I like to try new card folds, things and techniques, but I more than often will find my mojo takes me to the vintage, distressed / shabby chic look.  I love to make gifts, things for the home and have a slight obsession with off the page projects :) 


I've been a creative person for as long as I can remember, always played with paper from being very small, I've gone through alsorts of crafts- some with more success than others!  Started to make cards around 5 or 6 years ago, but it was when I discovered stamping that I really took off.  I've looked at the world of blogging on and off for a couple of years, learned a bit more, took some colouring classes and last year decided that it would be my new years revolution to start a blog and a revoution it certainly was. So here I am little more than two months later and I'm loving it, I've got even more inspiration and encouragement to make cards and met some lovely people on the way - wish I'd done it sooner, I've now got an excuse to make huge amounts of cards and spend hours on my laptop!



My name is Kim and I am 44 years old. I am wife to David and mum to
Vicki 22, Jake 17 and step mum to Jason also 22 and Daniel 20. We also
have 2 completely mad Jack Russells named Max and Tye.
accident which leaves me housebound most of the time.
I took up card making in August 2008 as a past time, following an
accident which leaves me housebound most of the time. I am currently on the design team of Crafty Calendar Challenges and was previously on
the Crafty Sentiments design team. I love looking through blogs
admiring all the talent whilst learning along the way.
They are a great bunch of Ladies.
Sorry to Everyone who entered but didn't get a place. It was so difficult to make our decision.
Remember there's still time to join in our Cute as a Button Challenge which is in the post below this one.
Love Hazel and the Design Team
xxx

4 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Hello and welcome to all the new team, I can't wait to start working alongside you and to those who didn't make it this time - please try again next time, we all wanted you all!
Hugs Laurie xx

Amanda said...

Wow...I have popped over to all your blogs and they are all lovely :-)) such talented ladies!
Although I have to admit to having a particular favourite...Mau's, but then again she is my mum so of course I am very proud of her for being chosen for your DT :-)
Congratulations to all the ladies and I hope you enjoy yourselves.
Well done to my mum, I am certain she will be a real assett to your team xx

Sandra H said...

Welcome to the new team:) xx

Debbie said...

A big hello to all the "New" MAWTT girl's. Especially my two good blog friends Claire and Mau, hope you both have a fab time as part of a great team. Debbiexx