Thursday 27 February 2014

4 Things beginning with 'L'

Good Morning Everyone 
This is my first week as Host of the challenge (Hazel L)  so please come and boost my confidence by joining in with us. I decided, in my wisdom, to ask you all to use 4 things beginning with 'L' and then had a heck of a job myself. However, I think it was well worth getting my brain in gear and really enjoyed thinking of items to use. See what the other members of the DT came up with and then get your thinking caps on and enjoy.

Team B this week.
L'S,Learner.Lady and Layers




Label, Lace, Leaves and Love


Little Boy, Lamb, Lavender and Lemon Colours, Lace.


Lace, leaves,little bird and label



LOTV image, Letters, Lines & Little Girl


Lilac, Lace Label, Lady





Layers, Lili of the Valley (topper), Lilac, Label





Layers, Lilac, Lace, LOTV Image and Sentiment



 


Lillie Langtry, Lace, Lilac, Lemon



Red 
Off this week. 

Lapin, Lavender, Leaves, Labels
Thanks for playing along this week, please leave your link with the Froggy and we will pop by and see what you made. You have till Wednesday 5 March at 20.00 to get your creations in.

Love Hazel L and the Design Team.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Dt creations x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great idea to use L for a challenge. beautiful cards from the DT